SA Cap - What is it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SA Cap - What is it?

Anyone with some insight on this one? Good one?
    Attached Files

Some More

sides
    Attached Files

Comment

Inside

last one.
      Attached Files

Comment

Photos are really bad, especially the one showing the inside, but it looks like a good one to me. I cannot tell about the interior of the cap, but I am sure someone else with a lot more experience will chime in.

Comment

Inside - Closer

Sorry pics are copied, so this is the best I can do.
          Attached Files

Comment

Front - Close up

Hopefully this helps.
            Attached Files

Comment

If real, what do ppl think a fair price range would be?

Comment

To be honest, I think you would get a better response if you post this thread (or ask moderators to move it) in "Political Organizations" section as there are more "SA guys" frequenting that section. As for the price, it is rather ungrateful to state a fair price since the changes in pricing across the board due to bad economy and all......I'd guess, if everything is authentic, anywhere between $ 600 to $ 800.....perhaps closer to the low end due to the damage.

Comment

Originally posted by V.I.D. View Post
                  To be honest, I think you would get a better response if you post this thread (or ask moderators to move it) in "Political Organizations" section as there are more "SA guys" frequenting that section. As for the price, it is rather ungrateful to state a fair price since the changes in pricing across the board due to bad economy and all......I'd guess, if everything is authentic, anywhere between $ 600 to $ 800.....perhaps closer to the low end due to the damage.
                  Thanks VID appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by wolfslair44 View Post
                    Thanks VID appreciated.
                    Not a problem my friend, glad to be of (albeit limited) help.

Comment

The different areas had different colour tops yours looks green which is for ....... can't remember off hand . $500 - $700 I would guess Rob
                      God please take justin bieber and gave us dio back

Comment

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                        X