No announcement yet.

MAX Photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doesn't look like there were many tropical caps or pz gren items there... Matt

Comment

Originally posted by Historyisme View Post
      Were there many boxed Imperial caps? Who was the dealer in post 12.

Looks like a good show. Does anyone ever confront Snyder about his fakes?

Cheers, Patrick
      Doubtful. Charlie doesn't bring his really dodgy crap to the Max show - he saves that for his website. I was looking at a parade aiguillette in the back room and didn't realize it belonged to Charlie untilt he guy I asked about it pointed to him. I left.

Don

Comment

I always love to read comments about good old Snyder,
        so much love for him and his TR items hahaha.

Comment

Originally posted by Adam.B View Post
          I always love to read comments about good old Snyder,
          so much love for him and his TR items hahaha.
          What a great opportunity to walk up and punch Snyder in the face. Really shocked it hasnt happened yet. Well worth the price of admission.

Comment

Originally posted by Craig Gottlieb View Post
            I bought this. Amazing group. And since this seems to be a "hat" thread ... LOTS of bad hats. Amazing how someone thinks they are going to waltz in on a Friday afternoon and discover a $4500 Waffen SS crusher. I did score some amazing deals (like a really nice SS Cap Skull for my collection of skulls and eagles, for $600).
            I'd settle for just a regular Waffen SS cap for $4500., but the ones I saw had a starting price of 9K

Isn't it funny that there's a lot less Kriegsmarine officers visors available and there only one third the price of a W.SS. I think it may have something to do with that evil looking skull.
            Last edited by Karl S.; 10-08-2012, 02:07 PM.

Comment

A few shot's of Paul Sack's tables. Possibly the best visor collection in the world.
              If it's a super rare visor you're looking for chances are he has it!
              Attached Files

Comment

A side shot of the visor table.
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by ErichK View Post
                  A few shot's of Paul Sack's tables. Possibly the best visor collection in the world.
                  wooooooooooooooow is that ss arty crusher the paul kaps one?

Comment

Originally posted by LSSAH1944 View Post
                    wooooooooooooooow is that ss arty crusher the paul kaps one?
                    for sure this is the one.

Comment

Yes, it's a Paul Kaps WSS Artillery crusher.

Comment

Originally posted by ErichK View Post

Erich is correct. You can also see nice close-ups of Paul's Caps (but not Paul Kaps) in his book, Exotische.
                        NEC SOLI CEDIT

Comment

Thanks Karl for your wonderful photos!

Can anyone help me with the name of the dealer of pic #20?

Has anyone examined those SS panzer caps?

Karl, have you also a photo of the black uniforms of the pic #96?
                          Are SS panzer wraps?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
                          Roberto

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                          X