Luftwaffe overseas cap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Luftwaffe overseas cap

Please take a look at the link for a LW OVERSEAS CAP that iam looking at. What do you all think? Good or bad?http://www.bwmilitaria.com/items/101...randywine.html

That looks like a horrible eagle to me but I'm no expert.

Comment

Anyone else have an opinion on the cap?

Comment

just mine opinion, hold your money fore a better one,,,,
        greetings bruno

Comment

Originally posted by BRUNO FRANCK View Post
          just mine opinion, hold your money fore a better one,,,,
          greetings bruno
          I agree; there are plenty of these caps out there, wait for a good one. The eagle looks bad to me as well.

Bob Shoaf

Comment

I myself I'm also on the search for an Overseas luftwaffe cap (not a mint one) but still don't exactly know where to look for a good and reasonable priced one. Collectors Guild has two and also Tarn Militaria has a few.

I have seen quite a diversity in the eagles and some look rather weird (very "compressed") even though they are for sale on respectable dealers sites. So I wonder where and what to look for with these eagles and to find the good ones through the vast range of bad ones?
            Also I noticed that the majority of these is sewn in a rather rude way to the cap. Is that normal for these caps or does it show signs of postwar alterations?

Thanks for any possible answers! (the thread about these caps didn't help me further with my questions btw, but did clear up a lot already about makers marks etc).

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 3 users online. 0 members and 3 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
            X