Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LW visor

Hi

Looking at this LW visor, it is easy to spot that the eagle is glued on, but removing that from your eyesight, this visor, have some nice patina. Looking at the inside, I have not seen this type before (having looked at some 100 pages here at WAF), therefore is kind a typical sign of a post-war visor, that is turned into a make believe or ??

Thank you for your help

Best regards
    Dk Hunter / Søren

Disclaimer:
    I am a collector of bayonets, daggers, medals and badges, when I am out hunting for ww2 relics; I usually get hold of a lot of different items, when I doubt off the originality, I sometimes use WAF and the huge knowledge that is found here, to validate it, BUT……

If the item is not among, what I collect (or it is already in my collection), I intend to sell or trade it, therefore, if you are offended by me selling the item (and letting others enjoy the item, in their collection), after you have given me your opinion, the please ignore this entry, and move to the next entry.
    Attached Files

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Poor attempt at a reproduction, using a post-war West German Luftwaffe officer's cap.
        The ribbed band around the cap is far too light in color, the eagle, which looks like a repro, is nit silver embroidery, as for an offficer, the winged cockade is the enlisted version, and the chin cords are too thin, and not authentic.
        Just a glance at the interior is a dead giveaway.

Bob Shoaf

Comment

You also see these Berlin Police hats "converted" to LW:
          Attached Files
          NEC SOLI CEDIT

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
          X