Diplomatic Corps -- black Erel Privat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Diplomatic Corps -- black Erel Privat

I wanted to show you my latest addition.

I've been looking for a true Diplo cap I can trust for a pretty long time now. Ideally, I figured, it should be made by a well-known TR maker just to be on the safe side. I'd say Robert Lubstein qualifies and this example just srceams Erel. It's a Privat and not vented.

Enjoy the pics!

Kurt
    Attached Files

Attached Files

Comment

Next to a Diplomatic Corps brocade belt. The cap is clearly black and not dark blue as Government Officials'.
      Attached Files

Comment

insignia close up:
        Attached Files

Comment

Hanging out with his buddies from the Reichsministerium des Inneren and the besetzten Ostgebiete...
          Attached Files

Comment

Very nice score, Kurt. Soon you'll have the entire Reichsaußenministerium kitted out...

Don

Comment

Now those are some nice diplomatic/government visors, including the new acquisition congrats.

Rene Chavez
              www.foreignvolunteerlegion.com

Comment

Kurt your collection additions are always facinating! Thanks for sharing another treasure!
                What an amazing line up you have now!

Comment

Kurt, you are killing me! Wunderbar!
                  NEC SOLI CEDIT

Comment

Hi Kurt,

Is the black cap for a high ranking official or are the three caps shown all of about the same rank? As you can tell, I'm not a cap guy but those are three beauties!

Thank you,
                    duk

Comment

Kurt you're the man

Matt

Comment

Kurt! You give the entire community low self-esteem again and again
                        Amazing find my friend and a fantastict addition to your already outstanding collection

Sam,

Comment

Hans

Comment

Outstanding Visors

Richard

Comment

Thank you all for your kind words gentlemen ...
                              Originally posted by dukhunter View Post
                              Hi Kurt,

Is the black cap for a high ranking official or are the three caps shown all of about the same rank? As you can tell, I'm not a cap guy but those are three beauties!

Thank you,
                              duk
                              duk,

those caps could actually have belonged to three officers of the same pay group.

The field grey could have belonged to a Government official serving outside the Reich (i. e. Bohemia) or a member of the Diplomatic Corps. The black one was only worn by members of the Diplomatic Corps (except for a short phase after the introduction of these uniforms). The brown one was worn by a member of Reichs Ministry for the Occupied Eastern Territories or a member of the administration of the Generalgovernment.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 4 users online. 0 members and 4 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X