No announcement yet.

Panzer Officer visor - eagle for review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good looking cap.eagle a bit different but maybe made outside reich.

Comment

Peküro shape, correct lining and sweatband... I also see nothing wrong with this visor .

I agree, the eagle is probably Dutch or Italian made and makes this visor even more interesting. Here is an unquestionable Dutch-made CA breast eagle stitched onto a very similar fabric...
      Attached Files

Comment

Thanks for looking guys. I was confident about it but this makes me able to rest easy.

And that is a beautiful CA eagle.

Comment

Pz Visor

Not a thing wrong with that visor. Great looking Perkuro!!! Alex

Comment

Originally posted by Z19 View Post
            Not a thing wrong with that visor. Great looking Perkuro!!! Alex
            Wonderful.

Comment

Hi Adam,
              I totally agree with the other gentlemen, that this is an original wartime Peter Kupper made visor cap with an eagle of foreign manufacture, probably Italien. I think there was a thread concerning these foreign made eagles somewhere on the Forum. Regardless, the visor is a very nice example, in my opinion.
              Thank you,
              Curtiss

Comment

I had a similar eagle before on a visor. Unusual but original !!
                skalp

Comment

Adam, I think you have run across a buyer with a bad combination of cluelessness and buyers remorse. J

Comment

Kurt,

I love that CA eagle man! Just a stunner, if you ever move that little guy keep me in mind.

Adam,

its a great cap and its just a bit of buyers remorse... nothing wrong with that cap. Matt

Comment

Thanks again Curtiss, Skalp, Jacques and Matt. He did indicate that he had upgraded the cap but also that he had talked to a few people who immediately deemed it a fake. I think these guys were trying to take advantage of him personally.

I have pointed him to this thread and invited him to join the forum to comment.

Again many thanks to those of you who took the time to revisit this.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                      X