Waffen-SS General Visor, Fake?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stonemint View Post
    Well he may be a doucsbag, he's smart enough to place it in the WW1 category. That's how I've sold some of my TR items in order to back door ebays rules

Comment

Another " E-bay original " , forget it (

Comment

I had a fake with the same lining no markings. These have been around for a while.

Comment

Back again--looks like more than a few WAF'ers have been in contact with him:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/PICKELHAUBE-...item3cc8471713
          NEC SOLI CEDIT

Comment

stonemint, I wonder who that "top WAF member" is

Comment

What he wrote on his auction is very funny!

"SO I say,, if you want it BID ON IT! don't try to make a complete fool of me.. LEAVE ME ALONE!.. I don't know what I have done to deserve this! It's a bloody hat! "

Comment

I think his messages are fine....obviously many are desperate to buy it, and if fake, will con others and sell it for thousands..
                Why rip the seller to pieces? If you want to do that, then do it to the buyers

Comment

Melt-down

Originally posted by BenVK View Post
                  What he wrote on his auction is very funny!

"SO I say,, if you want it BID ON IT! don't try to make a complete fool of me.. LEAVE ME ALONE!.. I don't know what I have done to deserve this! It's a bloody hat! "
                  Holy smokes, the guy sounds like he's having a melt down! ha.

Comment

Poor guy--looks like he couldn't take it anymore and deleted his own auction.

I don't fault him, but there were obvious bidders who were going to buy this, do a little work on it, and release it to the public in a few years as an authentic SS General hat. (last time I looked it was up to $710)
                    NEC SOLI CEDIT

Comment

I believe his last listing said he had a firm offer and IF he didnt reach that amount on Ebay he would end and sell to that offer,,, Billbert

Comment

Can't wait to see what happens when I list my franky SS crusher on ebay soon!

Comment

Originally posted by billbert View Post
                          I believe his last listing said he had a firm offer and IF he didnt reach that amount on Ebay he would end and sell to that offer,,, Billbert
                          I found the listing so amusing that I took some screen shots. Here is the text for those who missed it on Ebay...
                          Attached Files

Comment

one more:
                            Attached Files

Comment

the "pekuro" patent and the usual stirndruckfrei system is not present... that's the first way to discover this good fake.

Comment

Cross-linking:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/A-german-vis...vip=true&rt=nc
                                NEC SOLI CEDIT

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X