Billy Kramer

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

which of these two Visor Caps is most rare?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

which of these two Visor Caps is most rare?

hallo,

i.m wondering which cap is most rare, Heer Panzer NCO with the pink piping or Luftwaffe Hermann Göring NCO with the white piping?

thanks for all help.

MfG,

Dietrich

Originally posted by D v. Eberstein View Post
    hallo,

i.m wondering which cap is most rare, Heer Panzer NCO with the pink piping or Luftwaffe Hermann Göring NCO with the white piping?

thanks for all help.

MfG,

Dietrich
    No doubt the Luftwaffe Hermann Göring NCO... Panzer pink is desired but definitely not rare (+ not only Panzer troops had pink piping).

Hope that helps.... MfG zurück... Kurt

Comment

Originally posted by Kurt View Post
      No doubt the Luftwaffe Hermann Göring NCO... Panzer pink is desired but definitely not rare (+ not only Panzer troops had pink piping).

Hope that helps.... MfG zurück... Kurt
      Vielen Dank! Es hilft sehr.

thank you - it helps much

MfG,

Dietrich

Comment

This one
        Attached Files
        WAF LIFE COACH

Comment

Gene,

What a mixed up hat that is...floppy white top, it looks like Heer field gray above the cap band, and then Luftwaffe blue gray below the hat band. And then it doesn't have the decency to have a bright colored piping to make it stand out. Oh wait...this is on the third moon of Jupiter, so I guess it doesn't count after all.

Nice cap...how about loaning it to Earth for a spell...specifically a location in So. Cal.

Richard

Comment

Originally posted by Kurt View Post
            ( not only Panzer troops had pink piping )
            Agreed, when you count all the related troops (Panzer Abwehr, Panzer Schutzen, Panzer Aufklarungs, Panzer Instandsetzung, etc.), it is perhaps a common waffenfarbe. Of course if you are a dealer, it is strictly for tank crews and red piping strictly for Stug crews.

Comment

I join with the others: "Panzer" piped caps are much more prevalent than HG caps.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
              X