Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good M43?

Hello,
    I think I finally found a good one. How is your opinion?

Thank you!
    Attached Files

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Looks good

Comment

A good one IMO,
          the silver piping at the back is unusual!

Comment

I think it is a good one but I am very confused as to why the silver lining is the way it is.

Comment

A good one sergio

Comment

A good one IMO,
                the silver piping at the back is UNUSUAL
                <!-- / message --><!-- sig -->__________________
                +1 Billbert

Comment

Some sharp eyes have blessed this cap so I'm reluctant to comment, but I am not as convinced as they seem to be. First, the insignia looks hand applied in a manner meant to appear machine applied, secondly the piping is crudely attached and the odd arrangement at the rear is weird beyond unusual. I'm not crazy about the lining either. The cap is restored at best and possibly fake IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by OSS View Post
                    Some sharp eyes have blessed this cap so I'm reluctant to comment, but I am not as convinced as they seem to be. First, the insignia looks hand applied in a manner meant to appear machine applied, secondly the piping is crudely attached and the odd arrangement at the rear is weird beyond unusual. I'm not crazy about the lining either. The cap is restored at best and possibly fake IMO.
                    I'm sorry to all the above, but I have to concur with OSS completely on this one. Only the partial sweatband gives me a relative good feeling; way to little to support the rest of the cap IMO.

Comment

M43

Yeah, there something odd about the Off. piping attachment, never come across that sort of scenario. The Off. trap looks good, but why the careless sew job. Of course there's the sweat band that is good. So if you go to the trouble of applying the proper sweat band and do a sloppy job on the piping, and the trap. I gotta go with OSS on this one, just doesn't add up. Just my opinion for what it's worth. Dave.

Comment

Comment

not good. imo

Comment

Given the pictures, I think it might be OK, notwithstanding the postwar modifications (insignia and crown piping).

B. N. Singer

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                            X