Beware! KM cap on estand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beware! KM cap on estand

Despite whatever some may think of me, I'm here to warn potential buyers that the KM cap on the stand is a total rebuild. Oh, it's original parts but it had to be put back together with different cap pieces. The cap was a mess and seller isn't disclosing that critical info

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=250768

Lies of omission, I guess, are okay for this fellow. Another one I wouldn't buy from in the future. Being honest with full disclosure would not have hurt his sale that much I think.
    Thanks for the link.

Comment

I am very appreciative of those with the integrity to pass on information like this. We all have our specialty interest and often rely and expect seller honesty on this forum. Especially in areas where we have a limited knowledge. Thanks to Gebirgjager.

Comment

Originally posted by Gebirgsjäger View Post
        Despite whatever some may think of me, I'm here to warn potential buyers that the KM cap on the stand is a total rebuild. Oh, it's original parts but it had to be put back together with different cap pieces. The cap was a mess and seller isn't disclosing that critical info

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=250768
        Hello!!

I see you know bether my Cap like me .

Only eagle and chinstrap is not from this cap . I Wrote about eagle and all dmg and repair I show on foto.
        Ok I don't wrote about chinstrap but I don't sewn them - only add oryginal psc from orginal cap. Like a lot of chinstrap on helmets on e-stand and I don't read about this.

This is foto when i Bought this cap:

Best regards
        Karol

Comment

Originally posted by OnyX View Post
          Hello!!

I see you know bether my Cap like me .

Only eagle and chinstrap is not from this cap . I Wrote about eagle and all dmg and repair I show on foto.
          Ok I don't wrote about chinstrap but I don't sewn them - only add oryginal psc from orginal cap. Like a lot of chinstrap on helmets on e-stand and I don't read about this.

This is foto when i Bought this cap:

Best regards
          Karol

I'm not going to argue with you about your cap. Fortunately for you the pics have been removed but my memory is impeccable. The visor had to be reattached as well and I'm sure there are others out there with a good recollection of this old eBay sale. 

BTW nice try adding the "after" pic. We're not all that stupid here

Comment

Originally posted by Gebirgsjäger View Post
            I'm not going to argue with you about your cap. Fortunately for you the pics have been removed but my memory is impeccable. The visor had to be reattached as well and I'm sure there are others out there with a good recollection of this old eBay sale. 

BTW nice try adding the "after" pic. We're not all that stupid here
            "Och I made this foto now... !! stupid people on WA beliwe on this foto " (joke)
            You problem was named: Alzheimer's disease.

I have all fotos items from ebay witch I win !..

Want More?

I don't want to discuss with you - I know you all always know . : Pot:

Karol

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 3 users online. 0 members and 3 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
            X