semi crusher pz gren officer cap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

semi crusher pz gren officer cap

Guys would love to hear some thoughts on this cap. I like part of it but find some things a bit odd. No sweat shield and lack of the seam in the back of the band... I would like to add it but would like it reviewed here first. Let me know what you guys think. Matt
    Attached Files

a
    Attached Files

Comment

s
      Attached Files

Comment

d
        Attached Files

Comment

I don't know, but the liner and photo of the up-lifted sweatband and how tight the lining is to it just puts me off. I don't get a good vibe from it. The Adler is also bothering me. Could be a replaced liner,SB and Visor? Maybe good, but I'd definitely want an in hand inspection before committing to it. Lets hear what others think...

Comment

Erich,

I'm with you there as well. These are so damn rare and there is a good bit of money to make from them. I have my concerns hence the reason for posting it. I think tje verdict will be bad bit its always good to see what's out there. Let's see what others say. Matt

Comment

Matt, leave it alone.

In the words of Star Wars, "these are not the droids you are looking for".

Comment

Ben,

thanks man I was hoping you would weigh in. Matt

Comment

Not for me either. Other than the inside mentioned, see the baggy top of the cap with the big overhangs. Jacques

Comment

Jacques,

I kinda liked the big hang over but it just doesn't seem to fit to the cap. Either way it won't be joining my collection. Matt

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                    X