NO GIGAR
        Grommet is surprisingly close however.

Comment

no no no no and no,
          cheers-pablo

Comment

Thank you! I will save my money.

Comment

UNLESS the eagle is a known fake I m on the fence with this one..Kind of a bergmutze/ flak helpers hybrid..How abou a full side shot on a head so we can see its REAL shape... Billbert

Comment

Originally posted by billbert View Post
                UNLESS the eagle is a known fake I m on the fence with this one..Kind of a bergmutze/ flak helpers hybrid..How abou a full side shot on a head so we can see its REAL shape... Billbert
                Yes, I agree, from the pics, lining and grommets seems correct, classic button for luft bergmutze (a spare piece not easy to find) , eagle is a repro but it can be reapplied, the marking are odd, but I like the printing.

Comment

The eagle is a fake, take a closer look at the stitch at the middle of the lower bill, i don't like it but i like these !

Comment

[QUOTE=Obergruppen2;5041427]The eagle is a fake, take a closer look at the stitch at the middle of the lower bill, i don't like it but i like these !

Everyone will agree the eagle sewn on the cap is a fake.....the cap itself need to be studied, more pics of the grommets, button hole etc.

Comment

Originally posted by billbert View Post
                      Flieger-Mutze hybrid ? eagle looks bad and it looks like it was glued onto the cap,sb looks a bit unusual i do like the markings i would also like to see a side profile of the cap as well also the grommets inside and out NOTE : the double stitching of the top panel like an army bergmutze .I am on the fence with this one as well Billbert. And Obergruppen2 i wish you would not post pics of other peoples caps only adding more confusion to the thread AGAIN!! this cap is a completely different animal
                      Last edited by Lenny W; 12-29-2011, 03:37 PM.
                      Give a man an opinion and you feed him for a day,
                      teach a man to use the "search" function on the WAF and you feed him for a lifetime.

Comment

Originally posted by Lenny W View Post
                        Flieger-Mutze hybrid ? eagle looks bad and it looks like it was glued onto the cap,sb looks a bit unusual i do like the markings i would also like to see a side profile of the cap as well also the grommets inside and out NOTE : the double stitching of the top panel like an army bergmutze .I am on the fence with this one as well Billbert and Obergruppen2 i wish you would not post pics of other peoples caps only adding more confusion to the thread AGAIN!! this cap is a completely different animal
                        The pics i posted will not add any confusion as there is no confusion about the LW Bergmutze in posts # 1 & #2 and btw, sometimes a pic is worth a thousand words, rather look at a pic of an original cap than just read plain text and about " other peoples caps ", i assure you i will have a lot of " my caps " soon so give it a rest Lenny, no hard feelings here !

Comment

Lenny..I think it definitley has bergmutze posssibilites...Billbert

Comment

Thanks!
                            I dont have more pictures and in doubt...no purchase!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                            X