cap is Original or Fake ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jacquesf View Post
    You got the opinions that you should take note off. Remember not all opinions on the WAF is of equal value. Jacques
    Ciao Jaques

You said the right thing, but you can tell which are to be evaluated? Everyone can err, I mean everyone, in the forum there are those who have recently started to collect, but they know more than someone who collects a life, moreover, are rude and arrogant, sorry, no reference to this post regards sergio

Comment

Sergio, my point is that new members and collectors assess the comments and information they get and read, critically. The quality of the scource of information is important. It has got nothing to do with the time on the WAF or number of posts of whoever passes the comment or provides the information, but all to do with that scource's legitimacy and credibility.

There are guys on here that has been members for a very short time and others that respond in one lines, but believe me I take note when they post and express an opinion. They are trully knowledgeable in their respective fields. To be able to know who they are, one needs to do your homework. Jacques

Comment

I agree but everything can be said in a nice tone so lets end this discussion, here and now

Comment

HELLO USER;

PLEASE DO NOT DISAGREE OR INSULT EACH OTHER:

but here it is just a hat!

every old collector knows, the times you can go not only to the books.

There are many things that were outside the norm.

many uniforms and hats were privately or by the cutters made ​​private.

shown me by the cap comes directly from a private household of an old lady.

The cap was never in hand-collectors!

every collector should also know that you can make using photos never 100% accurate informative.

you need to be sure by 100%, the real subject always to keep the hand!

greeting

it's just a hat! Therefore one must not attack you personally!

wish everyone here a Merry Christmas and a happy new year!

PS: the cap is today and tomorrow to various dealers in Hamburg and on the results I will report Thursday evening.

Comment

Well said kamerad

Comment

Originally posted by sch.08/15 View Post
              HELLO USER;

PLEASE DO NOT DISAGREE OR INSULT EACH OTHER:

but here it is just a hat!

every old collector knows, the times you can go not only to the books.

There are many things that were outside the norm.

many uniforms and hats were privately or by the cutters made ​​private.

shown me by the cap comes directly from a private household of an old lady.

The cap was never in hand-collectors!

every collector should also know that you can make using photos never 100% accurate informative.

you need to be sure by 100%, the real subject always to keep the hand!

greeting

it's just a hat! Therefore one must not attack you personally!

wish everyone here a Merry Christmas and a happy new year!

PS: the cap is today and tomorrow to various dealers in Hamburg and on the results I will report Thursday evening.

I am absolutely agree, and a good Merry Christmas and New Year to all regards sergio

Comment

hello,

yes, I was with the firm Weitz helmut hamburg.

have shown there the cap.

hats and uniforms for the staff, was also not sure whether original or copy.

The fact is material, eagle, buttons, lining and punch are original! the sewing thread and he had no complaints.

But he was not sure if the cap from the fuel produced after 1945 was one mantels.

auh we looked in the shop in the professional literature. Result: 50:50!

it remains a controversial cap!

greeting

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                X