• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have no doubt the cap is a fake ...

Comment

Hi Jacques,
      I take note of any opinion!

I also had exchanges on demand! result was always 50-50!

no clear assignment!

I only hoped that the WAF in here are the opinions clearly.

the source of the cap is well established. that's why I'm so insecure with this part.

greeting

Comment

Originally posted by jacquesf View Post
        You got the opinions that you should take note off. Remember not all opinions on the WAF is of equal value. Jacques
        Speak for yourself, i respect Lenny and his knowledge but i also have an opinion, right or wrong but it is mine , i am most sure both you and Lenny made many mistakes in judgments as well so no need for such comments my friend

Comment

Originally posted by Obergruppen2 View Post
          Speak for yourself, i respect Lenny and his knowledge but i also have an opinion, right or wrong but it is mine , i am most sure both you and Lenny made many mistakes in judgments as well so no need for such comments my friend
          You keep throwing out comments, the vast majority being wrong, on other people's items. That imo is irresponsible and can end causing collectors to make mistakes and loose money. Guys not only need to evaluate their items critically, but also the comments passed and where these comments come from. Friendly advice. Jacques

Comment

Last edited by Obergruppen2; 12-20-2011, 01:05 PM.

Comment

Why don't you share your name, collection, collecting background and experience with us? We are a collecting community are we not? Jacques

Comment

Last edited by Obergruppen2; 12-20-2011, 01:06 PM.

Comment

You are just one of the below mentioned, insult me without any reason, for a couple of wrong opinions, will show my collection when i buy it or should i maybe apologize for not having a collection, i will buy items very soon but you are very rude Afrikaner, has your old lady been giving you a hard time lately
                  Oh, now I understand and so would most others. Thank you for explaining. Jacques Ps. Why did you delete your very informative post?

Comment

...maybe other members should be afraid to give their own opinion because the " Gods " can get angry, please, get real and play in your war room

Comment

...maybe other members should be afraid to give their own opinion because the " Gods " can get angry, please, get real and play in your war room
                      We all make mistakes mate but posting dozens of images of other people's items (some just plain fake) doesn't help anyone.

Ian

Comment

Originally posted by Ian Hulley View Post
                        We all make mistakes mate but posting dozens of images of other people's items (some just plain fake) doesn't help anyone.

Ian
                        ...damn me if i will post another pic here and give another comment except for the caps & stuff i will buy , posts: 711 last one

Comment

That's a slight over-reaction to what was meant to be a piece of gentle advice.

Ian

Comment

That's a slight over-reaction to what was meant to be a piece of gentle advice.

Ian
                            If I may add Ian,that slight-over reaction wasn't adressed to you in person actually...
                            Notis

Comment

He quoted me on the post ....

Comment

He quoted me on the post ....
                                Oh please Ian, you know how they say, if you have nothing nice to say, better say nothing at all, even if i posted a couple of fakes among a lot of good pics of other peoples items as you said yourself, does not mean that i had a bad intention, i posted more pics than most members and good ones that is...
                                I had a very nice , small collection a long time ago, way before the internet and dealers sites and forums, its long time gone now but i will build a collection again because money buys items and that is one thing i do not have a problem with and post pics of my stuff but until then i will post also other peoples items as many others do as well and i see nothing wrong with that and if there will be a fake item among them, please forgive me, apologize in advance but when you point out, please try and be nice, thank you

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 12 users online. 0 members and 12 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                                X