How Ignorant Can They Be?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hallo Chris

The usual bidding game. The first scoundrel brings it up to $ 511.00, then a second jester intervenes who brings it up to $ 1,100.00; at this point the first snack companion returns and offers up to $ 1,350.00. At this point, a newcomer (another hiker from a country fair show) offering up to $ 1,736.00, then the first reappears who, at the end of an apparent and fierce fight with the third, wins this fabulous piece. At this point one of two solutions: either he is really a minus habens or a whole comedy between associates. The fact remains that the seller (allegedly a Frenchman) must at this point be evaluated for what he deserves and, beyond the nickname, avoided, as evidenced by the rest of his, however very limited but also pathetic, inventory. By the way, Reinicke was born in 1998 in East Prussia and enrolled in the officers course in 2017 ...

Best regards
    Attached Files

Comment

I forgot: the bidders are always the same for the other two magnificent hats. The only original thing that he sells is the clothespin to dry wet clothes ... The world is full of sad clowns who don't even make children laugh anymore. Equestrian circuses should stop hiring by now. For the uninformed, Paul Senghas was Reinicke's neighbor and schoolmate ... Final observation: it must be a family business and someone has an unmarried sister or something has happened (reading of ball-zac's opera omnia) from my point of view not very pleasant ...

Best regards
      Last edited by enorepap; 09-06-2020, 06:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by enorepap View Post
        I forgot: the bidders are always the same for the other two magnificent hats. The only original thing that he sells is the clothespin to dry wet clothes ... The world is full of sad clowns who don't even make children laugh anymore. Equestrian circuses should stop hiring by now. For the uninformed, Paul Senghas was Reinicke's neighbor and schoolmate ... Final observation: it must be a family business and someone has an unmarried sister or something has happened (reading of ball-zac's opera omnia) from my point of view not very pleasant ...

Best regards
        Marcello, I agree, shill bidding, but there is always one legitimate [willfully ignorant] bidder in any shill "trap"!
        NEC SOLI CEDIT

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
        X