• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heer EM M43 cap posted for discussion

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=541615

High end fake imo
    Give a man an opinion and you feed him for a day,
    teach a man to use the "search" function on the WAF and you feed him for a lifetime.

Comment

Although being a Luft guy, I've seen it as a fake too.

Comment

$1,500???? I could get a very nice Luftwaffe officer's cap for that price. Excuse my ignorance, but WHY are these Heer M43 caps so bloody expensive? There had to have been literally millions made.

Bob Shoaf

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Shoaf View Post
          $1,500???? I could get a very nice Luftwaffe officer's cap for that price. Excuse my ignorance, but WHY are these Heer M43 caps so bloody expensive? There had to have been literally millions made.

Bob Shoaf

$1500.00 is on the high side IMO but when they are untouched originals they are actually more scarce then you think.

Comment

Yes, I started it out at $1500.00, I have seen them go for a lot more!
            Here are pictures of the cap, it is hard to believe that this cap can be a fake. Very well made and conforms perfectly to the design.
            Steve
            Attached Files

Comment

More
              Attached Files

Comment

2 more
                Attached Files

Comment

Sorry, not for me either.

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Shoaf View Post

Bob Shoaf

Try and find a "textbook" example for sale and you will see why

Comment

I am a total loss when it comes to m43's. They are the one TR item that I just cannot get right. Jacques

Comment

Originally posted by Perry Floyd View Post
                        Try and find a "textbook" example for sale and you will see why

You hit it right on the head Perry...

Comment

I've always heard that Heer M43's were far rarer than the Lufty ones. It's curious since they were made by millions as said by Mr Shoaf...
                          About the one being studied in this thread, it looks like a very recent US fake, like an At the front production for example...

Comment

This one woulda fooled me. Sheesh these are getting good.

Jeff

Comment

I would like to hear some constructive criticism, so if it actually is bad I can send it back to the dealer for a refund.
                              It is very well made, and I am not convinced..
                              S

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X