Super early Erel Cavalry private-purchase cap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Super early Erel Cavalry private-purchase cap

I wanted to show you my latest find for viewing pleasure. It's a super early Erel Cavalry private-purchase cap. From what I can tell, the first pattern insignia have been on there forever. I'd be particularly interested in when it was roughly produced. The cap band is almost as bottle green as on later caps, the sb is still the old type (there is even the sponge in there not found on later Erels).

Your opinions are much appreciated Kurt
    Attached Files

Attached Files

Comment

shape.. moving away from the Tellerform...
      Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

-
            Attached Files

Comment

hi

Hi Kurt

Very nice nco cap

I will guess its from around 1933-1938,I think NTZ should know eksactly ca when this cap was made

Comment

that is an incredible find there!! WOW!!! best cav I have seen to date in my opinion.

Comment

That's a beauty

Richard

Comment

A beautiful example!

Bob Shoaf

Comment

Kurt,

Your cap was hand crafted by Alois Hermann Dorfmann on September 23, 1937 at 3:37 p.m. It was a Tuesday. I hope this helps!

Richard

Comment

Kurt, choice piece. Great to see an early cap with wreath and eagle!

Comment

Originally posted by Richard P View Post
                          Kurt,

Your cap was hand crafted by Alois Hermann Dorfmann on September 23, 1937 at 3:37 p.m. It was a Tuesday. I hope this helps!

Richard
                          Great looking cap Kurt, love those early erel made visors.

Hey Richard.. next time Im looking for that special cap I will get you to look inside your crystal ball.

Comment

Originally posted by FMS-Paul View Post
                            Great looking cap Kurt, love those early erel made visors.

Hey Richard.. next time Im looking for that special cap I will get you to look inside your crystal ball.
                            I am now able to do a reading over the internet and channel who the maker was, who has monkeyed with uniforms, hats, etc. I only charge $299.00 per item. It comes with a channeling written COAC (Certificate Of Authentic Channeling) of course!

If you want it done in person at the Max or SOS with the item in hand, it is $799.00 because I speak in the actual makers original voice, facial mannerisms, and language.

Richard

P.S. Kurt...that first one was free.

Comment

Kurt, you don't collect NCO...

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X