This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by clestuff View Post
    I think you guys can see what I've been putting up with this guy. He's like "It a fake, its a fake!", "you got caught, you got caught!". He goes on and on. Thats not what this discussion forum is about.

Caught doing what exactly??? Selling an item very cheaply that turned out to be a possible fake? Who hasnt been in this posistion when buying or selling in this hobby?? Just send it back, thats all. I have a return policy. It wasnt sold to him as an original with no returns. Thats all he had to do is return it for a refund if he didnt like it, thats all..

But nooo, he starts screaming "its a fake, its a fake!!"., "he got caught, he got caught!".

I dont think anybody here wants to hear that. Bad way to make any friends around hear buddy!
    Nutjob, the only one flipping out is Cliff the CROOK! The guy left several attacks on ebay as well as on the private message board here. His neg feedback was removed by ebay, what does that say. This is a nutjob all the way, I see I am not the only one who has had problems with Cliff.

Comment

I should aslo mention I checked out mr.voltageman7s old auctions on e-bay. He has left more negitive feedbacks then anybody I have ever seen. Then in his past auctions I saw he sold a fake pair of HG collar tabs. I contacted the buyer. he told me he found out they were fake but it was too late to send back. "voltagman7" told me he had the tabs "authenticated" and they belonged to his grandfather. He also told me the buyer of the tabs was happy with them and said they were original. Little did V7 know is that I recieved an e-mail from this buyer confirmining V7 is a liar.

I wouldnt go around pointing fingers, calling people liars and every other name in the book when you are guilty yourself!
      Yes I have left a few neg for fake or contition issue items, Why leave pos so fools like this can prey on the next guy.

Comment

I should aslo mention I checked out mr.voltageman7s old auctions on e-bay. He has left more negitive feedbacks then anybody I have ever seen. Then in his past auctions I saw he sold a fake pair of HG collar tabs. I contacted the buyer. he told me he found out they were fake but it was too late to send back. "voltagman7" told me he had the tabs "authenticated" and they belonged to his grandfather. He also told me the buyer of the tabs was happy with them and said they were original. Little did V7 know is that I recieved an e-mail from this buyer confirmining V7 is a liar.

I wouldnt go around pointing fingers, calling people liars and every other name in the book when you are guilty yourself!
        This nut is a liar and displacing only proves her guilt! The insignia I sold were from my Grandfathers collection authenticated by Wally at Military antiques. The guy who bought the insignia was a dealer, If there was any problem he had 3 mo to ask for a refund, I have never heard back. This guys hostility should show the true charactor and guilt.

Comment

I tried to keep the SS buckle descrip vague to try to keep it for getting booted, which it did. I sold it at a local flea market for $25. Man, that was a long time ago and I've been through 100s of items since. Not just military but most of the stuff I get is real. I still end up with a dog once in a while as most of us do. I sell all knids of things but rarly get somebody who flips out because they dont like it... Once again, that why I allways offer a return policy. I'm not one of those guys who says "I'm not sure, but no returns". I did think the hat had a good shot and offered it at a low starting price with a 7 day money back guarentee. What more could anybody ask for? Take a shot, if you dont like it, just send it back and get a refund. Whats the big deal?

I can never get the negitive removed. I put in a request for the buyer to remove it but he refused. He needs to move on to another hobby if he thinks hes never going to get a questionable 3rd reich item. I still dont get his hostile attitude. He didnt lose anything! I should have poped it here first for comments. Live and learn Thanks for the comments guys!
          This item was retured to you, I provided you / Paypal with tracking # which I can post here. You didn't take a shot, you lied! Add says ORIGINAL! you answered my question assuring me it was REAL. It also appears you may have changed the piping on an officers hat sold earler on ebay to another unsuspecting buyer. I do know per Ebay if your caught selling German WW2 again that you will be kicked off for good. I will be watching in the hope you try to list anything that falls under that catagory. BTW your return policy says must be returned within 3 days, I received late Friday. When I want to return your junk you don't want it. I file with Paypal and you put up a fight with them. Also you state due to your work schedule your unable to ship for up to 2 weeks???? This guy waited 10 days to ship the cheapest route possible which took another week. I have heard from several about this guy, problems will follow.

Comment

Originally posted by DennyB View Post
            Will eBay delete the negative feedback when he gets his refund or is that something you are stuck with?
            This guy needs honest feedback left which is neg for junk!

Comment

Enough has been said.

May I suggest returning the hat,get your money back and be done with it.

Closed!

Glenn
              "A Man's Got to Know His Limitations"

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
              X