Panzer Meyers Crusher Piping?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Panzer Meyers Crusher Piping?

I was advised that i should ask this question here as there was more chance of receiving a reply...Panzer Meyer's crusher appears to be the same one in all the photo's i have seen,would anyone have any idea which colour the piping would have been...i'm not sure if it's Golden Yellow or White ?,many thanks for your time.

Originally posted by Winterdan View Post
    I was advised that i should ask this question here as there was more chance of receiving a reply...Panzer Meyer's crusher appears to be the same one in all the photo's i have seen,would anyone have any idea which colour the piping would have been...i'm not sure if it's Golden Yellow or White ?,many thanks for your time.
    As he wore it since the early days of war, its white - coloured piping for SS-visors came out only later in the war.

Comment

Originally posted by Gran Sasso View Post
      As he wore it since the early days of war, its white - coloured piping for SS-visors came out only later in the war.
      Colored piping for the SS was authorised for about six months only in 1940. Jacques

Comment

Originally posted by jacquesf View Post
        Colored piping for the SS was authorised for about six months only in 1940. Jacques
        But in various cases worn much longer, in fact even up to the end of the war (disregarding "regulations").

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Fritz View Post
          But in various cases worn much longer, in fact even up to the end of the war (disregarding "regulations").

Cheers
          Quite correct, but they officially originated very early in the war. Just correcting the statement made earlier re their late war origens. Jacques

Comment

Thank you gentlemen,i was under the impression Meyer started out in a recon unit that's why i was wondering if the piping was Golden Yellow,thanks again.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X