• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

don't know a lot about them but looks nice

Comment

Boy the CW sure looks nice, as does the Erel

Comment

Turbo, nice visors. I think I saw them somewhere...haha....I hope I will be able to find an example soon. When ready, I will definitely post a thread for comments here.

Comment

Looks great Turbo Congrats

Matt

Comment

hi

Hi
            Thanks for your kind words Tony,Jon Olav,Richard,Colt 45,Nick,David and Matt.
            I very happy you like them.
            Yes you now David good luck for the hunt and looking foward to see your cath in the furter.

Best regards
            Turbo

Comment

I don't think it gets a lot better than these caps!!! Add them them to a already top class collection and you have one of the TR collector wonders of the world. Fantastic. jacques

Comment

Is the erel cap from the jeep driver and the german pow general he lifted it from...Billbert

Comment

Generals cap

Quite a beauty. The one with the box is similar to the one David posted a week or so ago I believe. Amazing condition after all this time.

Comment

congrats, a real wonder!

Comment

Excellent examples, and superb profile.

Comment

hi

Hi
                        Thanks Jacques,Billbert,Howard,Fabio And Frank for your kinds words

Jacques thanks a lot ,your collection always have been a leadstar too me
                        Billbert i think so,but not real shore,i get a letter who tells all of the history soon.

Best regards
                        Turbo

Comment

Visor! Turbo=quality! ...but also quantity!!!! Amazing couple my friend. Look forward to see em in hand next month!
                          Cheers
                          Gisle

Comment

Turbo... that Erel General cap you have..., thats just made me very moisty.

Comment

Mein Lieber Gott Turbo! Two superb examples of Generals visors, all I can say is "Well done!"

Comment

Originally posted by billbert View Post
                                Is the erel cap from the jeep driver and the german pow general he lifted it from...Billbert
                                YES it is, as i still have it and will be sending it to Turbo in the next week or so.

The letter is written on the back of a Luftwaffe unused award document in indelible pencil and is from Frank to his brother Billy.

The gist of the letter goes, Dear Billy, this is the Kraut General's hat I took off the General when we took him to the PO. He complained to the Mp's but i slipped it under the seat of the jeep. Anyway, this note is written on a Kraut award document we found in the HQ for Asswipe (obviously Frank didn't like his superior).

Turbo bought this super Erel from me, which i originally got from PVL back in about 2003. Turbo has a magnificent collection.

J T

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 33 users online. 0 members and 33 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                                X