Navy cap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Navy cap

JUST FROM THIS PICTURE CAN I GET OPINIONS ON THE CAPS AS THIS IS THE BEST PICTURE UNTIL THE DAY OF THE SALE.THANKS [IMG][/IMG]

Both may be very well originals but how I or any body else in here could tell you for sure (from this pic) I couldn't imagine.

Comment

Originally posted by TONY Q.W. View Post
      Both may be very well originals but how I or any body else in here could tell you for sure (from this pic) I couldn't imagine.
      +12
      Give a man an opinion and you feed him for a day,
      teach a man to use the "search" function on the WAF and you feed him for a lifetime.

Comment

Originally posted by Lenny W View Post
        +12
        Even the most advanced collector here could not be able to tell you but if it's any consolation, I like the top part of the visor cap :-)

Comment

L

Thanks,i will get better pictures before i bid .thanks

Comment

The old words of wisdom:
            If there is poor pictures, and the seller wont supply better.... just walk away.
            You feel better knowing that you weren't taken and that feeling far surpasses the feeling that you missed out on a great deal if it turns out to be original. Chances are, you never will find out unless it is you who is "successful" with the bid.

Best of luck,
            Regards,
            JustinG

Comment

K

Thanks so much ! I will get better pictures tommorow of the inside and closer ones i will take my camera this time.thanks again.

Comment

So what did we find out about the hat(s) ?? Billbert

Comment

H

Well,the cap went for to much for me $500 but i did get a few german armbands and pendents and some u.s patches.thanks everyone as it looked to good to me the cap that is.it looked way to new looking so i did not bid anymore .thanks everyone and maybe any u.s collectors can help me out with the patches i got iam posting them in the u.s part now.thanks again.

Comment

2 german hats for 500 isnt too bad... Billbert

Comment

J

The one was a cover not the complete cap.yeah,i should have went the extra..

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 4 users online. 0 members and 4 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                      X