• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attached Files

Comment

the last one......
      Attached Files

Comment

I don't like anything about this cap; are you able to get a refund?
        WAF LIFE COACH

Comment

Originally posted by gijoe002us View Post
          Beautiful cap, I have to admit this color combination seems to be the most appealing I have seen yet in any branch of the Wehrmacht. Congratulations, this cap definately has centerpiece appeal!!

Joe
          Thank you very much Joe
          Giorgio

Comment

Originally posted by Gene View Post
            I don't like anything about this cap; are you able to get a refund?
            Hi Gene.....
            In case ......yes of course.....but could you explain your opinions?
            All my best from Italy
            Giorgio

Comment

Hello Giorgio I think what Gene have seen odd in your hat.I wont not to be devil but in the lining is the problem.
              There are some empty holes,some pleat are open and not dirty ,I also don't like that kind of plastic in the farbe,I have seen but different
              Ciao
              Carlo
              Attached Files

Comment

I fogot ,don't like the plain reverse of the visor
                Attached Files

Comment

another
                  Attached Files

Comment

Hi Carlo.....
                    first of all thank you for reply .......but this time I have to disgree with you
                    I make you sure that all the points you have highlighted aren't blank holes (but one, but it doesn't worry me )......it's only dirty or stains
                    About the "holes" in the SB, it's only because the thread "cut" the hard material entering deep inside, here as well, all the stitches don't seems to have problems, (IMHO) in visor as well there are not empty holes or different kind of threads
                    The uderside of the visor is not plain but crosshatched (hard to see under the color, but I make you sure there is ).
                    About the pleads: the different color of the pleads "highlighted" it's only due to the flash light , there's no substantial difference in color in natural light....the eternal digi-pics problems.........
                    The "problem" or odd thing, of course IMHO, is the farbe core only......and it's for this that I'd like to find out a little bit more........

Ciao Carletto......
                    All my best
                    Giorgio

Comment

I have an Almi for Post-Inspektion. Interior is pretty much the same:
                      Attached Files
                      NEC SOLI CEDIT

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 3 users online. 0 members and 3 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                      X