Hat Maker - Need Info!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hat Maker - Need Info!

I was wondering if anyone might be able to shed any light on the name within this label (where, when, how long in business) or even possibly is it a fictitious name/label?

Thanks!
    Attached Files

Hallo KC1

I've seen till now only two samples of ISENSEE. Take a look to post 223, page 15 of the thread Post your obscure wartime makers label.Sorry, no other information

Comment

KC1, I don't know if it's just me but the sweat shield somehow looks like it could be made of plastic. The logo reminds me a lot of those Kurt Meier Breslau examples made by Janke... can we see more of the visor?

Kurt

Comment

does the shield look plastic

Comment

I had a nebelwefer officer in Trikot by this maker, same label design. It was stolen off our stall at the Stratford upon Avon show about two to three years ago. That cap had a grey silk liner.

The sweatshield in mine was not plastic, definately celluloid. The visor was what interested me on mine and I have been interested on seeing another to check variences.

The visor on mine had a couple of chips in the top material that made it look like it had been coated, so it wasn't vulcanfibre and the crosshatching underneath was not painted.

I would like to see closeups of your visor if that would be ok.

many thanks

J T

Comment

Appreciate everyones comments on trying to better identify this hat maker. There is definitely not a lot of info out there on Karl Isensee and my interest was peaked only because of my time in Garmisch (1964-67) where I lived on the economy and our neighbor was of the same name. I was trying to see if there could be any connection there.

I would like to see closeups of your visor if that would be ok.
            JT / Kurt - as this hat is not mine and I do not have in my possession I cannot provide this request. Sorry guys!

Comment

I could entertain doubts on this cap based on the limited pics. While that generic label was used during the TR, it has been over-used by the fakers.
              I will keep an eye out for this maker.
              NEC SOLI CEDIT

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 4 users online. 0 members and 4 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
              X