HEER M43 cap fo review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marcin ,

does the cap's liner looks strange? What makes You suspicious? All in all you have it in your hands

Originally posted by marcinkappa View Post
    Hi, opinions welcome, please
    IMO all looks good but not sure about insignia period applied ...

Comment

I checked the liner last evening and saw nothing strange ..... and I like the way the insignia are sewn......I just know that almost every cap has been strip off after the war - let`s be honest - and just wanted to get some more opinions about this particular stiching.

Comment

I still don't know why You asking for opinion...And I also thank You for participating in this thread.

I checked the liner last evening and saw nothing strange ..... and I like the way the insignia are sewn......I just know that almost every cap has been strip off after the war - let`s be honest - and just wanted to get some more opinions about this particular stiching.
        Last edited by Grubhy; 01-13-2011, 05:36 AM.

Comment

stiching is fine i have a few applied the same way ,the liner does not look monkeyed with
          Give a man an opinion and you feed him for a day,
          teach a man to use the "search" function on the WAF and you feed him for a lifetime.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
          X