Panzer Lt. Tunic incl Visor in e-stand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Panzer Lt. Tunic incl Visor in e-stand

Hello,I saw this combo hat plus tunic in estand .I don't know about the tunic but the hat is a postwar Pequro with the factoru name holed in the sweatband.Also the linig is almost plastic and the "DBP" was removed from the plastic diamond.
    This is my opinion ,what do you think?
    Cheers
    Carlo

this is the thread:
    http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=484928
    Attached Files

I noticed it too, I asked for more pictures but I didn't get any so far. IMO 900euro is a bit cheap for a panzer visor AND a tunic
    http://www.sandeboetiek.com

sigpic

Comment

The cap is a dog - I can't see enough of the tunic to form an opinion.

Don

Comment

Great that you brought it up for discussion. That is all I am going to say on this other that I would not buy it, much less for 900. As a filler, at a lower price, and not claiming complete originality on the set....maybe.

Comment

I am the owner of the Set. I get both from the same source and as original. Here are a few more pics of the jacket. And if you are sure its not original please delete my sales tread. Thanks to all of you.
          Attached Files

Comment

Hello GD ,I'm not expert in tunics so i don't have an opinion good or bad ,but can you post some photos of the inside hat to shaw to the others why it's postwar?
            Thanks
            Carlo

Comment

The tunic looks like it may be okay but better pictures are needed in day light etc. It may be a light weight Dutch material.

Comment

Can you post a picture showing the weave and detail of the fabric please

Comment

Here are some more pictures. Good to have some Experts here how know what is real and what is fake.
                  Attached Files

Comment

last

last
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by General Dietl View Post
                      Here are some more pictures. Good to have some Experts here how know what is real and what is fake.
                      Maybe you have not noticed, but the problem is with the cap firstly and secondly this IS the Cloth headgear forum. Jacques

Comment

Originally posted by jacquesf View Post
                        Maybe you have not noticed, but the problem is with the cap firstly and secondly this IS the Cloth headgear forum. Jacques
                        You are right, i didn't noticed it. Maybe the Mod can move it from here to the right place. And what i see i will reduce the price and sell it without guarantee on the Visor. I think this is the best if the jacket is all right.

Comment

In case the thread is moved I will post here on the tunic- I would say the jacket is okay based on the photos. It is not the fabric I thought it was, now it looks like RH moleskin but I cannot tell for sure. In any case it just looks like a fairly standard light weight field or tailor made officer tunic.

Comment

Originally posted by solo View Post
                            Hello,I saw this combo hat plus tunic in estand .I don't know about the tunic but the hat is a postwar Pequro with the factoru name holed in the sweatband.Also the linig is almost plastic and the "DBP" was removed from the plastic diamond.
                            This is my opinion ,what do you think?
                            Cheers
                            Carlo

this is the thread:
                            http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=484928
                            Yes, the hat is a post-war Pekuro with TR badges.
                            NEC SOLI CEDIT

Comment

Does the tunic have any markings/stamps inside? Could you please post some close up photos without flash of the details such as colar tabs, back side of buttons etc?

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X