• Time
  • Show
Clear All

''',,,
    Attached Files
    RonR

Comment

hi
      can you post pics lifting the sweatband to see stiffener on detail...?

merry cristmas from spain

Comment

RonR, it would also be a great idea to tell the moderators to move this thread straight to the E-stand and state some prices Kurt

Comment

Outstanding Visors Ron!! Alaways loved that electrical taped bill. Kurt is correct, right to estand...

Comment

I especially like the first one. Jacques

Comment

I love these visors, just wonderful and stunning. Matt

Comment

Lovely hats Ron.

Comment

They definitely have "the look". Please keep them here in the states Ron, and don't sell to any of the European Crusher Hogs...no offense meant to any of the ECH's. Your a bunch of swell fellas, but you need to slow your crusher appetites down and be generous with the lass fortunate.

Richard

Comment

Where I'm not well versed in CA caps I was wondering about the nuances in the uses of the different wreaths (Heer/KM). I've read and been told that a large number of Army engineering types were transfered to the KM CA for the purpose of building coastal defenses. As such, they, in some cases, retained the 'styles' of their army uniforms in spite of being, then, in the KM. Is this the reason for the uses of both Heer & KM wreaths?

Had asked Ron but he suggested I post the question. Can anyone expand on the wreath question as time permits?

(Great caps by the way!!)

RC

Comment

Ron, always a pleasure to see these

About the wreath question, IMO both wreath showed below are KM, firts one is a rare embroidered 1933 pattern wreath and the second one is the usual 1935 pattern.

In 1943 was created the Naval Engineers Corp, where were transfered many Heer engineers that maintained their caops with black pipings and Heer style but changed the badges to KM gold style.
                      Collector of Kriegsmarine and Küstenartillerie items

Regards
                      Eduardo

Collecting Kriegsmarine !!!: http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=725610

sigpic "Deutsche Kriegsmarine"

Comment

Nice caps!!

Comment

?

Great hats, I love the look. I have one question. Is the visor edge on second visor plasic? I thought TR hats had no plastic. Perhaps it just looks like plastic in photos.

Comment

Not plastic, but some other soft leatrher like material.

Best regards,
                            RonR

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                            X