Best of 2010!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ss

Here is my one and only visor and picked it up this year! Great thread!!!

Cheers,

hdmarley
    Attached Files

Comment

Nice All. SS.

Comment

Here is my favorite 2010 piece of headgear. A Kriegsmarine Admin visor/crusher named to Marinestudienrat Dr. Erich Matern (the Naval Academy's English teacher)...

Kurt
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Kurt View Post
          Here is my favorite 2010 piece of headgear. A Kriegsmarine Admin visor/crusher named to Marinestudienrat Dr. Erich Matern (the Naval Academy's English teacher)...

Kurt
          No trasmission crusher?
          Carlo

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Some great, mouthwatering pieces here. My wallet is also cringing in terror at some of them!

Matthew

Comment

Wow great job guys!!! Who said the world economy is down for 2010. This thread alone must contain over $75,000 worth.

Comment

Another one I like very much. Mint condition
                  Attached Files

Comment

Kinda partial to this one Billbert
                    Attached Files

Comment

Best hat 2010 is this Luftwaffe officer Kaps visor (thanks, Andi! ):

By the way, it's also the only headgear I bought this year ...

Comment

RamJet,

Very nice, could you show the interior?

Comment

I am going to cheat a little here as I think I got this unmarked Artillery officer's visor a couple of years ago, but may not have shown it here before.

It features an embroidered wreath -- something I like on visors -- but also is an unusual color and it is not faded. More of a steingrau color rather than feldgrau. Also the material is very fine.

In near mint condition ...

Mike
                          Attached Files

Collecting mint condition Imperial German uniforms, visor caps, and Pickelhauben.

Comment

Another Artillery

I seem to have a weakness for Artillery visors -- they seem to be more plentiful but I like the red piping.

This one is also in near mint condition but has a bullion eagle as well -- something hard to find that has not been screwed with or added. This appears to be almost welded to the cap and is untouched since manufacture.

Mike
                            Attached Files

Collecting mint condition Imperial German uniforms, visor caps, and Pickelhauben.

Comment

And an Infantry

For some reason, a mint condition Infantry was quite hard to find but thanks to a fellow WAF member -- thanks, Curtiss -- it now resides in my collection. A Pekuro piece, distributor marked.

Mike
                              Attached Files

Comment

Another Infantry

Though not mint, this one also has an embroidered eagle - and again, not added postwar -- and is named to an officer who died in hospital in Russia. I suspect this nice hat was left at home.

Mike
                                Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 12 users online. 0 members and 12 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                                X