Panzer beret (?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Panzer beret (?)

guys here is what seems to be panzer beret. it have all features that original panzer beret could have but i would like to check and get secodn opinion. could you please give me your opinion ?
    Attached Files

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Strange weave from a far.. the last pic is way too blurry to properly see the circular pattern. Maybe someone can give you a more solid answer but it doesn't do much for me.

Comment

Will try to make better photo of circular pattern ( there is visible very well circular pattern but my photo skills are not the best ).

Comment

The weave does not look right, but new photos may help that. The most troublesome feature is the large zig-zag stitching where the opening material is doubled up. I am used to seeing the type where it is hard to detect where the material has been joined together. Here is an example of the type of seam I am talking about.

Richard
                Attached Files

Comment

would like bring it to the top; hesr is the best photo of the circular pattern I was able to do ( super high quality option on camera ). The circular pattern now is very well visible . Unfortunately I have no stativ to make a good photo under the light ( have also no proper proffesional lamp to give a enought light to show the circular pattern under light ).

Not long time ago ( few weeks back ) there was a 100% identic panzer beret sold on estand ( the only doffrence was that it has insgiia still attached. It has identical pattern of wave etc.

So I'm convinced now that the the one I have is also original as none raised any doubts about the one already sold on estand.
                  Attached Files

Comment

here is the one sold on estand few weeks ago.
                    Attached Files

Comment

another photos
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Richard P View Post
                        The weave does not look right, but new photos may help that. The most troublesome feature is the large zig-zag stitching where the opening material is doubled up. I am used to seeing the type where it is hard to detect where the material has been joined together. Here is an example of the type of seam I am talking about.

Richard
                        Richard it is definately not the same pattern as you have shown. compare the on berets ( mine and the sold on estand - they are identical in pattern ).

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                        X