Emedals - Medalbook

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wehrmacht Infantry officer's side cap...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wehrmacht Infantry officer's side cap...

... absolutely original with white piping (instead of silver) and without soutache.

I figured I present you guys something you don't see every day. You may think I am absolutely crazy for presenting you this odd piece. Scroll down and you'll see the solution.
    Attached Files

I just added this to my collection and don't have the slightest doubt it's a period piece. You may notice that is rather small too. Here you see it next to a textbook WH officer's side cap. having doubts about originality?
    Attached Files

Comment

Well, here is the solution.
      Attached Files

Comment

This is the type of item that is no fun keeping to yourself.
        Attached Files

Comment

The eagle is a standard size BeVo officer's flatwire example. Hope some of you find this interesting as well...

Kurt
          Attached Files

Comment

Daniel,

At first i thought you were going crazy , then i thought i needed glasses , but then i realised the wehrmacht had midgets serving during WW2 .......

I have seen these before, I think its original.. pre '45' (coin bag)

Comment

That is fricken awesome I was thinking jesus that is the biggest banana and orange or the tiniest cap ever.... well thank god its the smallest cap ever and im not going crazy. Great item for sure! Matt

Comment

Now that is very cool

Comment

What an nice wallet!

Comment

first time i have seen this... cool, i like it.

Comment

Thats nice.

I once seen an example such as this on Bruce Herman's site. It may still be there but a LW side cap.

Thanks for the mind game.

Comment

Now that is a nifty wallet! congrats.

Comment

Interesting piece Kurt. I have seen them before but they are still very scarce items. I wonder if they were wartime made or perhaps a novelty for Occupation troops post 1945.
                          One thing is for sure, I'm now feeling hungry after looking at all the fruit.

Mark

Comment

I know someone whose head would be about right if you want to remove the zipper and let it be worn.

Richard

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 12 users online. 0 members and 12 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                            X