Cap with full interior celluloid!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cap with full interior celluloid!!

I have checked to see if anyone else has posted this and cannot see a duplicate.

There is an artillery NCO cap on ebay at the moment that looks good at first glance... This cap has a feature that i've not seen before. It seems to have a FULL liner celluloid!! and it looks like a nice genuine cap too..

That means the whole of the cap liner has a celluloid cover.

Check out the pics attached..
    Attached Files

additional pics
    Attached Files

Comment

and a front pic.. I like the cap, I've probably made the price go up by posting this but the full celluloid is very interesting from a collectors point of view.
      Attached Files

Comment

JT I have never seen any thing like it, but it sure is an original cap. How obscure is the maker? Maybe it is something specific to that maker. Jacques

Comment

Originally posted by jacquesf View Post
          JT I have never seen any thing like it, but it sure is an original cap. How obscure is the maker? Maybe it is something specific to that maker. Jacques
          Hi Jacques, I had to have a double take this morning when I noticed it. I didn't see it yesterday when i put in on my watch list. It definately keeps the liner clean..

J T

Comment

wow, I never see something like that before, this cap is the same on ebay germany right??

Comment

Originally posted by PANZER332 View Post
              wow, I never see something like that before, this cap is the same on ebay germany right??
              Yes that's the one, went for £272 which is a bargain..

J T

Comment

full inner celluloid

I have seen a this feature before but only on Imperial Army caps.

I have an example of Saxon IR 108 circ 1900 which has a full celluoid lining but it is detachable and never seems to have been attached to the lining in any way.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                X