HJ Flak Helper caps modified

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HJ Flak Helper caps modified

Here's a neat image I found while surfing the web!
    What we see here are 2 Luftwaffe Helferinnen who were issued Hitlerjugend Flak Helper uniforms with HJ-Flak breast eagles removed. (note male button closure)

Also note the HJ Flak Helper caps transformed for LW helferin use.
    The cap on the left has a metal LW cap eagle substituting the HJ diamond...as used standard on LW Flak Helper caps,
    and the cap on the right has the LW breast eagle added for regular Luftwaffe use!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by NickG; 04-07-2010, 12:49 AM.

Here's my FLAK helper impression with appropriate HJ pattern cap diamond in LW blue-gray
    Attached Files
    Last edited by NickG; 04-07-2010, 12:49 AM.

Comment

Great photos. I love Flak Helper stuff. It's too bad we can't see if they are wearing the female type trousers or HJ.

Comment

I don't use the forum much anymore. But the M43 caps shown in the picture below. Well I have one of them, I recently traded to a friend but I Owen an original. The one that sold online in 2011 for $350. I got it from a friend who got it from the buyer I presume? Sorry for the spelling errors. But mine had No HJ diamond insignia but rather a Luftwaffe breast eagle sewn in its place. 1944 marked size 58. Beautiful shape. If I were a member I'd post photos. I will when I finally get a membership.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
        X