JR. on WAF - medamilitaria@gmail.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need Opinions on these Heer and Luftwaffe Caps...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need Opinions on these Heer and Luftwaffe Caps...

I know these photos aren't great, and don't show side view or interior view, but perhaps there is something about the front views that is obvious to you experts that makes these caps either authentic or known fakes. All opinions appreciated, but please elaborate on what you see so I can learn from you - I'd really appreciate it!!

I've named/numbered the photos for easy reference in your reply...

(Visor 1)

(Visor 2)

(Heer Cap)

(Luftwaffe Cap 1)

(Luftwaffe Cap 2)

Thanks!
    Dzyner

Both visors look good.

Comment

Can you post a pic of the Luftwaffe overseas cap laying flat and interior pics of both Luftwaffe caps?
      WAF LIFE COACH

Comment

I'd love to Gene, but they aren't in my possession. I've asked for more shots (side and inside views). Whether I get them or not is the question. What does your gut tell you about them based on the frontal shots?

Dzyner

Comment

IMO skip the red piped army artillery cap Billbert

Comment

i like the signal,s cap and agree on the red piped cap bad IMO

Hans

Comment

My gut tells me "maybe possibly" because single pics, especially concerning a Luftwaffe officer's M43 cap (very rare, 90% are fake) are a minefield. Looking forward to more pics but I agree about the visors, they look nice based on their single pics
              WAF LIFE COACH

Comment

Great feedback everyone!! I really appreciate your help. I hope to have more shots within the next day or two and will immediately post them. In the meantime, if you have more thoughts I'd love to hear them.

Dzyner

Comment

Not liking the Luft. officers so far. Looking forward to more photos.
                  Esse Quam Videri

Comment

Originally posted by John Hodgin View Post
                    Not liking the Luft. officers so far. Looking forward to more photos.
                    me either the heer arty side cap is obviosly bad
                    Give a man an opinion and you feed him for a day,
                    teach a man to use the "search" function on the WAF and you feed him for a lifetime.

Comment

Hey, Lenny, when you say "obviously" can you please tell me what you see that is obvious? I'm trying to learn what to look for.

Thanks!
                      Dzyner

Comment

I agree with John and Lenny on the Luft Officer's M43. Not getting the "warm and fuzzy" on that one. The Luft EM OS cap looks okay so far. Like to see more pics if you're able. Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by dzyner View Post
                          Hey, Lenny, when you say "obviously" can you please tell me what you see that is obvious? I'm trying to learn what to look for.

Thanks!
                          Dzyner
                          the insignias are fake ,custruction of the cap,most likely has bogus markings and grommets as well if any i cant remeber where these came from czech,or holland i cant remember me thinks it has a greenish cotton type liner ?
                          Last edited by Lenny W; 04-05-2010, 08:43 PM.
                          Give a man an opinion and you feed him for a day,
                          teach a man to use the "search" function on the WAF and you feed him for a lifetime.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                          X