SS Black Cat - Original?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ben,

Dude...I am really sorry, you must have had a stroke. That sucker is a one-looker frankenstein, I can see the old stitch holes, untreated paste board, fake Erel air vent in the rear of all places. That is a stinker for sure.

Sorry...hope you didn't spend too much.

Richard

Comment

BEN THIS ONE HAS MADE MY DAY THANK YOU [ IM EASILY AMUSED] HAS IT BEEN UV TESTED [and i hope your not the scratching post

Comment

Hi

Hi Ben
        100 prosent orginal ,1 SS Hussar,(The black cats)

Comment

That's kinda creepy....

Comment

A rare SSTOTENKATZFURHATZ ....Billbert

that poor b_stard has p_ssy on the brain............ not german stuff

Comment

Ben,
              I have to say that I am surprised. You of all people should know better than to wear a rare original. Think of all the potential damage you could cause...to your head!

Paul

Comment

Has it got a makers lable or stamp underneath, for katzenfabric ?

JerryB

Comment

Untouched and hard to upgrade

Sandi

Comment

Ben, a test that I used years ago was very telling!!

Just stick your nose in to it and smell!!!

Comment

Same haircut as Elvis had

Comment

Very nice cat blackie cap!!

Comment

That's one heck of a tumor your cat has on his ass

Comment

Obvious latvian fake

Comment

Originally posted by Paul McKee View Post
                              Ben,
                              I have to say that I am surprised. You of all people should know better than to wear a rare original. Think of all the potential damage you could cause...to your head!

Paul
                              That's not me in the photo! It's the seller, he says that he got it direct from the family of the vet cat that served in the 3rd Freiwillige Katzenabteilung. He was wounded just outside Caen 1944 when the 88 barrel he was inside cleaning, accidentally fired and blew him 2 kilometers into the sector held by the Britsh 3rd Infantry Division. He managed to escape capture by disguising himself as a French poodle and later served in Arnhem diffusing unexploded artillery shells by licking them with his rough tongue.
                              But, you know, buy the item, not the story.

Comment

Originally posted by BenVK View Post
                                That's not me in the photo! It's the seller, he says that he got it direct from the family of the vet cat that served in the 3rd Freiwillige Katzenabteilung. He was wounded just outside Caen 1944 when the 88 barrel he was inside cleaning, accidentally fired and blew him 2 kilometers into the sector held by the Britsh 3rd Infantry Division. He managed to escape capture by disguising himself as a French poodle and later served in Arnhem diffusing unexploded artillery shells by licking them with his rough tongue.
                                But, you know, buy the item, not the story.
                                has "mitremad" returned with a vengeance to the forum? Is he the one selling this rare totenkatz?

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                                X