Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A picture for you M43 Fans.

Hello all,

Although I usually do not frequent this sub-forum, or at least do not activily contribute, I would like to share this studio portrait with the fellow collecting community. The soldier depicted is a Jäger, but he can be seen wearing a M43 Einheitsfeldmütze with Gebirgsjäger insignia and an additional 5-pointed star emblem...

Best Regards,
    Vincent S.
    Attached Files

killer pic with my fav insignia application (T) type sewn in a trap conf NOTE: the pinched look of the peak very attractive cap
    Give a man an opinion and you feed him for a day,
    teach a man to use the "search" function on the WAF and you feed him for a lifetime.

Comment

Outstanding picture, thank you for sharing it. I have seen an example (M43 hat), that was obtained directly from the German family, that has a KM bullion embroidered on dark blue cloth “line officers” cuff star sewen to the side. Very similar to your picture.
      B. N. Singer

Comment

My bet is either the fellow went swimming with the Kreigsmarine while fighting at Narvik OR when the the GBJ where cuts to shreds on the greek wooden transportsby the british in the Med.. Billbert

Comment

,,interesting photo, thanks Vincent.

Comment

hi

Hi nice photo thanks for showing it

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X