• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Glenn McInnes View Post
    Looks to be the lining.

Great looking hat!!

Glenn
    also agree its the liner material i have a few standard heer wool m-43 caps from the same maker congrats on a killer cap
    Attached Files
    Give a man an opinion and you feed him for a day,
    teach a man to use the "search" function on the WAF and you feed him for a lifetime.

Comment

Very cool how the numbers were stamped before final construction. I have seen this many times before...

Comment

I'll agree nice cap, looks like when it was resewn a bit of the red liner peeked out.

BB

Comment

nice original cap.

Comment

Very Nice all original (late) m40 cap Martin,
            The rear has certainly been opened out by the German to make it larger. I have one almost exactly the same using breech material.
            Very Cool Cap!
            Mark
            Attached Files

Comment

That is a awesome cap! Thanks for posting. Matt

Comment

Hi to all thanks for kind comments on cap, and the PM asking about selling. however this was traded with a good friend of mine, and one i have always been begging him to sell it, and two his friendship means a lot more to me than a few $ in the bank. thanks to all best martin

Comment

Martin,

Its a killer cap with a great field modification. If the time ever comes im sure we will be lined up to add that wonderful cap to our collections! I do have to ask what he got in trade? I can't imagine why someone would trade such a stellar tropical cap. Course the world is a strange and crazy place. Matt

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 4 users online. 0 members and 4 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                  X