luft visor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

luft visor

Hi guys just got this the other day and was it dirty , give it a clean, inner sweat band , is breaking up so at a lost wether to mess with it, hope it looks ok thanks for looking Martin .
    Attached Files

Photo 2 marked to a flak regiment ,
    Attached Files

Comment

photo 3
      Attached Files

Comment

photo 4
        Attached Files

Comment

photo 5 thanks for looking best martin.
          Attached Files

Comment

Nice hat.

I'd leave it like it is.

Comment

From what I can see, this is too fragile to try to clean.

Comment

ooiuiuiuiuuoiupiuuiuo

Funny it's named to a FLAK unit. It appears to be TSD(medium blue) Luftwaffe TSD (Truppensonderdienst = Special Troop Service).

Comment

As a bove I'd leave as it is. Maybe have it stabelized to prevent further damage by a professional restorer

Comment

This early I d think it more likely to be medical than TSD..JMHO Billbert

Comment

Leave her be. Try not to do more damage then time has already done.

Comment

This thread should be in the luft section. I've noticed that folks are still posting LW related threads in this section!
                        Interested in hand-stitched EM/NCO LW insignia and cuff-titles
                        Decorations of Germany

Comment

shjhhshshsh

Good point regarding date. I believe TSD did not exist until sometime in 1944? If it's date earlier it would be medical.

Richard, I think guys get confused about what section to put something in. The Luft Forum could lead you to believe it is for flight related only. I would like the moderators to consider renaming this forum to simply Luftwaffe uniforms, headgear, and equipment

Comment

It is a medical visor.

TSD Administration specialty was only open only for officers.

Very interesting that the cap is marked to a flak unit. My LW Medical tunic is also marked to a flak unit! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Richard Gordon View Post
                              This thread should be in the luft section. I've noticed that folks are still posting LW related threads in this section!
                              It should be in the Cloth headgear section!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X