CollectorToCollector

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Luftwaffe Cap.. What do I have, and is it real??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Luftwaffe Cap.. What do I have, and is it real??

I bought this awhile ago, and dont know anything about it. Is it real? What model is it? I'm thinking about selling it.. How much do these go for?

Good chance. Need more pics........

Comment

So far looks like a nice M43. Pictures of the inside please?

Richard

Comment

Comment

Its no good, ill take it!!!!

Comment

Originals in nice condition sell for around $450 - $500 here in the states. Condition would probably dictate this one would go cheaper.

Ian

Comment

Actually there are folks out there who would pay more because of the signs of useage in the interior..rather than a new unissued quartermaster piece..Somewhat unusual to see the button cockade on a 2 button m43..most have bevo cockades on them..The button cockade is more often seen on the single button billed cap and the overseas cap.. JMHO Billbert

Comment

Originally posted by billbert View Post
                Actually there are folks out there who would pay more because of the signs of useage in the interior..rather than a new unissued quartermaster piece..Somewhat unusual to see the button cockade on a 2 button m43..most have bevo cockades on them..The button cockade is more often seen on the single button billed cap and the overseas cap.. JMHO Billbert

Agree! Nice piece though.

Comment

original luftwaffe m-43 cap hard to say about the insignia if its originally applied with out a few more detaild close up pics would you mind posting a few close up shots of the insignias please
                  Give a man an opinion and you feed him for a day,
                  teach a man to use the "search" function on the WAF and you feed him for a lifetime.

Comment

Originally posted by billbert View Post
                    Actually there are folks out there who would pay more because of the signs of useage in the interior..rather than a new unissued quartermaster piece..Billbert

Agreed.

Comment

For me , the importance of condition is inversely proportional to the item's rarity. Luft enlisted M-43's are common, so I personally would only pay for a nicer example. To each his own , though.

Comment

Here are some more detailed pics of the eagle..

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                        X