X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Terrific, early pre-war example....
    NEC SOLI CEDIT

Comment

BTW, this is one of the earliest-dated vented cockades. I recall someone started a thread on the earliest-dated Erel vented cockades--does anyone recall what the earliest date found was?
      NEC SOLI CEDIT

Comment

very very nice
        you seem to be buying all the right stuff from under under my nose hahaha
        another great catch from jesper i assume

Comment

Is there a reason it doesnt have the bullion piping on the white top? Ive had a few of the regular ones, so is the reason that it relates to his rank or just the style for summer ?? Nice hat...It talks to me also, ill bet this one set you back a decent chunk of change. Its born again ahhahhha. Thanks for showing this one.

Comment

Very nice cap!
            Summer visors did not have bullion piping on the white top as this was contrary to regulations.
            Cheers.

Comment

Thanks guys, glad you liked it

Wijtman: I sure did get this one from Jesper at Luftwaffe-militaria. So you were intrested in it as well?

Comment

Originally posted by stonemint View Post
                BTW, this is one of the earliest-dated vented cockades. I recall someone started a thread on the earliest-dated Erel vented cockades--does anyone recall what the earliest date found was?
                Glad you liked the cap stonemint. It is always nice hear visor gurus opinions

I searched for that thread but I could not find it, tried search words in numerous variations. If anyone know about this thread please post a link

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                X