Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

6 - An interesting way to identify your visor!
            Attached Files

Comment

And the stitching. Does this look to have been recently applied? There is some evidence of holes but I can't tell if it was from the stitching or from prongs.
              Attached Files

Comment

Sweatband has been replaced or at least poorly re-stitched so as a result, everything else has become suspect IMO and it would be better to walk away.

Comment

Hallo AdMan

I confirm you my previous opinion of 10.03.2009.

No more than 200/250 euros.

best regards

Comment

The opinions of Marcello or any of us does not guarantee your cap to be authentic or how much you should pay. Any moaning or bitching that you bought a fake based on the verdict of members here will not constitute a refund based on whether our opinions were inaccurate. All posts here remain the property of the WA forum and no mistakes in authentication will be or should be considered liable in the event of buying a fake.

If you care to proceed and agree to these conditions, press the enter button on your keyboard.

Comment

Originally posted by BenVK View Post
                      The opinions of Marcello or any of us does not guarantee your cap to be authentic or how much you should pay. Any moaning or bitching that you bought a fake based on the verdict of members here will not constitute a refund based on whether our opinions were inaccurate. All posts here remain the property of the WA forum and no mistakes in authentication will be or should be considered liable in the event of buying a fake.

If you care to proceed and agree to these conditions, press the enter button on your keyboard.
                      Holy words Ben

Comment

Did it make you laugh though?

Comment

Im not liking the application of the wreath and seam's a little untidy under there,as Ben has mentioned also restitched sweatband, eagle insignia is not exciting me either, IMO looks to have been tampered with, I personally would wait for something better.
                          Last edited by BPA-Paul; 11-14-2009, 05:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by FMS-Paul View Post
                            Im not liking the application of the wreath and seam's a little untidy under there,as Ben has mentioned also restitched sweatband, eagle insignia is not exciting me either, IMO looks to have been tampered with, I personally would wait for something better.
                            Ciao Paolo

Good eye ... actually the wreath could also have been glued !

Comment

Originally posted by BenVK View Post

I DO hope you were joking!

I'm definitely not one of those guys that takes everything that is said here as gospel. I've seen those bitch out threads with accusations being made etc.

At the end of the day it's always buyer beware.

So the general consensus is that the parts are legit but it has been reassembled? It's still a 'decent looking' cap and because it's not my focus it's still welcome here.

Comment

I must agree, wreath seems to be authentic but does seem to be glued (hard to tell without it in hand)

regards

Rene

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 11 users online. 0 members and 11 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                                X