CEJ Books

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question about pink piped LW nco peaked caps.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question about pink piped LW nco peaked caps.

Hi everyone......
    I need your kind help.
    I'd like to know more about the pink piped Luftwaffe NCO visor caps.
    Do they exist or no?
    I've read that engineering (pink) corps are considered all officers wearing the usual officer LW peaked caps..........so there weren't any NCO cap.
    But I've read as well that in january 43 new field divisions were formed and
    pink was the color assigned to antitanks and/or divisional corps........(?????)
    But I've read about "navigators" wearing the "pink" as well..........
    May I have some more informations about?
    Thank you very much indeed
    Regards
    Giorgio

I am unaware of the existence of any acknowledged real pink-piped LW visor, although I have seen several very nice ones that were judged to be copies.

IF they were produced (and I don't see why they could not have been) it was only in extremely low numbers. Certainly that waffenfarbe existed for a period of time.

Comment

They did exist.I will post one shortly,along with a pink piped set of boards
      Best
      Paul

Comment

Here it is
        Attached Files

Comment

Another time the Paul's MAGIC BOX

Carlo

Comment

Wow Paul.

That's a first for me too.

Comment

Very nice, Paul! Any chance of an interior shot? I've seen the tabs and boards with this piping, but not the cap.

Comment

Hi Leroy
                I don't post interiors because I don't like to give the fakers a chance to correct their mistakes.The cap is a textbook Johann Frey.If you pm your email,I will send you interior shots as soon as i take them
                Best
                P

Comment

Wow...thank you very much for the help.......
                  but now...how have I to consider it: engineering, anti-tank or what?
                  Which is your opinion?
                  @Paul s.: may I send you a pm with my mail to have the interior shoots as well.....it would be a really great for me.
                  Regards
                  Giorgio

Comment

About 8 years ago I bought a well worn pink piped RED LOGO SCHELLENBERG from a private citizen in germany.. The gentlemans uncle was the original owner.. Believe it or not the Luft owner became a POW during the Normandy campaign and Escaped hiding out with a french family..The nephew knew nothing of his assignment.. He did mention the french family had many post war visits from his uncle.. also included was his ek2.. Hat is gone (duH!!).. ek2 still owned by me.. This was no franky or postwar crap..a one looker.. which I d foto d it to share.. Billbert

Comment

Hi Giorgio
                      Of course.Send me your email address
                      Best
                      P

Comment

I believe Bob L (from the land down unda) also has a nice one of these.
                        NEC SOLI CEDIT

Comment

Stonemint,
                          I believe you are exactly right! I had forgotten about Bob's completely!
                          Perhaps he will show it here.
                          Regards,
                          Leroy

Comment

Paul,

Is there some type of TR cap you don't have? I have a crack team of Latvians on standby to create whatever you don't have, so I can make my big sale and retire. Congratulations on having another fine cap I've never seen an example of.

Richard

Comment

So are we wondering about the one on ebay right now?

http://cgi.ebay.com/LUFTWAFFE-CARMIN...d=p3286.c0.m14

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 4 users online. 0 members and 4 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X