SS Officer's Fez

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
    You Idiots have no idea what your looking at, once again, that is the RARE Officer's Walking Out Red Dress Afrika Korps Fez. Worth at least 20k and only one of two known. Now it was never photograhed during the period, I am still poring over pics, so you cannot prove it was fake.

Are you saying Flinstone was a NAZI?
    The medication out of reach again Herr Doktor ?

Comment

Were they consecutively serial numbered?? Billbert

Comment

Hasse

Ian, that Fez is as straight as a Rabbit's Hind Leg and you know it !! Working a "DEAL" behind the Scenes again to add it to your collection eh?

Comment

Our Dear Doctor knows very well that this is the dress fez for wear with the ultra wear SS doctor's lab coat.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
            Ian, that Fez is as straight as a Rabbit's Hind Leg and you know it !! Working a "DEAL" behind the Scenes again to add it to your collection eh?
            Bugger ! I've been rumbled It's a fair cop gov, I'll come quietly

Ian

Comment

I believe that the fez is a good Fez made in country problibly in the mid 1950s ?

Comment

Oh my!! That's horrible!!

Sepp

Comment

Actually, it's a Moroccan fez. Fes is a major city in Morocco and the street name on the makers label, "Moulay Idriss", is a holy city not far from Fes.
                  How could your friend buy something made in a foreign country with a German manufacture label in it?? The Wehrmacht did not job things out like Ralph Lauren!
                  However, does anyone think the Adler looks Italian-could it be genuine?

Comment

Originally posted by urodoc View Post
                    Actually, it's a Moroccan fez. Fes is a major city in Morocco and the street name on the makers label, "Moulay Idriss", is a holy city not far from Fes.
                    How could your friend buy something made in a foreign country with a German manufacture label in it?? The Wehrmacht did not job things out like Ralph Lauren!
                    However, does anyone think the Adler looks Italian-could it be genuine?
                    Hello
                    I agree , it is in Morocco and the lettering on it is arabic , the makers are French so pre 60 .
                    Someone did not do their homework before making that fake .
                    Regards
                    P-Y

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 7 users online. 0 members and 7 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                    X