No announcement yet.

police cap is she ok?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey guys thanks again for the help, I plan on returning it tomorrow. I will probably get some badges or field gear in trade

Comment

tough break my man, but it has happened to all of us in the early collecting days. Nice thing bout the forum is that you can see enough original examples that you can get a real good feeling about what an original should look like and post pics here if you need to confirm it or just wanna show it off. Again, sorry but see what you can get in trade out of it. Matt

Comment

Originally posted by afrikasandman View Post
        We can start off by saying that police visors are never pipped in white, unless there is a branch i havn't seen. Secondly the liner should be an oil cloth, never seen a dark green color like this one. The size tag is not correct either, tag is all sorts of wrong. Front insignia has a chance of being ok, but that is hard to say with out close ups. Think the new member may have gotten hosed. Matt
        Afrikasandman, White piped police caps are the "Administration" branch, so in this instance it is a branch you have not seen.

For your benefit, here is another, an NCO from a different thread:

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...t=police+admin

Plus here is the cap
        Attached Files

Comment

I always thought Administration was light grey and not actually white.

Comment

Originally posted by Kreager View Post
            I always thought Administration was light grey and not actually white.
            Yes grey it is, that is probably what the fakers were trying to achieve as the grey one's are rarer than the orange and greens.

J T

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X