AlsacDirect

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post Your Favorite Bullion Hat Insignia!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Post Your Favorite Bullion Hat Insignia!

Gents--
    It has been a little slow on the forum, so lets see if we can liven things up a bit. Please post your favorite hand-done bullion piece of insignia.

There are 2 Rules:

1) The insignia must be attached to a cap and be original to it;

2) It cannot be flat-wire bullion (it must be the heavy gauge hand-embroidered type).

The insignia can be attached to any type of cap--Schiffchen, M-43, Visor, etc, but it must be bullion.

I have a soft-spot for Officer's Luftschutz eagles:
    Attached Files
    NEC SOLI CEDIT

That is some quality bullion work there! I love the officer stuff, maybe cuz i am one, but regardless the insignia works of the germans are just amazing! I want to try to find a company that will do bullion work for my dress blues, i want my cap badge done in bullion instead of the metal device. Sweet bird! Matt

Comment

Here's one of my favorites, its not the best bullion work, but it is what it is.

Richard P
      Attached Files

Comment

forester

a [URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]http://img391.imageshack.us/img391/3081/afbeelding702mr6.jpg[/

Comment

Richard--Pz General? Fantastic!

Heyst, your pics didn't upload.
          NEC SOLI CEDIT

Comment

Hats From The Political Field Do Not Often Come With Embroidered Insignia. Here Is A Wreath From The Visor Hat Of Adolf Kunstmann, A High Ranking Gau Level Political Leader.
            Attached Files

Comment

bullion

Good Idea for a thread, some beautiful work shown here. I've posted this a bunch but here goes.

Let's see more, Mark
              Attached Files

Comment

Stonemint,

Wow....someone brave enough to comment, I have killed a thread ot two by posting it before. Its acually ID'd to a particular general too and I know the guy who owns it twin.

Bob,

Stunning piece, bullion always has so much more character.

Mark,

I remember seeing your hat before, rare as heck and it looks a lot like Italian embroidery, very nice, much better than the metal badge in my opinion.

Richard P

Comment

This is my only vented Erel and it's my favorite bullion insigania.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by stonemint View Post

There are 2 Rules:

1) The insignia must be attached to a cap and be original to it;

2) It cannot be flat-wire bullion (it must be the heavy gauge hand-embroidered type).

The insignia can be attached to any type of cap--Schiffchen, M-43, Visor, etc, but it must be bullion.
                    That rules me out as the SS did not use bullion insignia on their caps - at least I've yet to see an SS bullion cap eagle I thought was real.

However, I'll throw in Francesco's Italian SS bullion eagle as a nice unique piece. (From the the Italian insignia thread on the SS forum)
                    Attached Files

Comment

Panzer Visor Hat:

RonR

Comment

Pioneer Visor Hat:

RonR

Comment

Railway Officers Visor Hat:

RonR

Comment

Forestry Visor Hat:

RonR

Comment

Luftwaffe Officers Visor hat:

RonR

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X