Help ~ Who does VISOR Restoration?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help ~ Who does VISOR Restoration?

Need Help > anyone know where in U.S.A.; I can have a Visor & leather Sweatband RE-SEWN? The threads are coming loose on one side.

Resto

Bob, I posted this same request a couple months ago with no response. I've got 2 caps in need of repair. Good luck, Alex

Comment

Try BenVK , He might be interested in helping. He's not in the US but Shipping isn't to bad these days.

Post a pic of the cap, please

Comment

If you're willing to post, I'm willing to repair! I have to charge these days though, haven't got the time to spend doing this for free anymore.
        Drop me a pm or email.

Comment

I highly recommend Ben's work. He did an outstanding repair on my visor. In fact, you cannot tell there was a repair. A perfect gentleman and easy to work with. Ben, thank you again.

Regards,

Frank

Comment

You're very, very welcome Frank. Thanks for the kind words.

Comment

Listen, Ben is the best,and he is a very kind person
              Carlo

Comment

Ditto!!Asset to hobby..Billbert

Comment

If when you say "restoration" you mean to take apart and not know how to put it back together, I'm your man.
                  Otherwise, see BenVK.

Regards,
                  Mike

Comment

Thanks guys, I'm blushing now.

Honestly though, if I can learn how to sew these things, anyone can. You just need the right tools/materials, a steady hand and lots and lots of patience, . It's not difficult, just very frustrating to start with but then you get the hang of the technique. It always takes a lot of time though, if you rush it, you always cock it up guaranteed.

If anyone wants any tips or help, just let me know.

Comment

Heh heh..your name gets around Ben! keep up the good work...i may be in touch!

As an aside, why is it so hard to find a hat repair shop? there are plenty around, but none seem too enthusiastic.They give you all kinds of excuses, the needles will break, won't go through..etc etc..

I thought it may be the cap itself, but i always take them stripped..

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                      X