SS visor experts on insignia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SS visor experts on insignia

I was at a recent show. When I came across a Flemmish SS visor with a typical eagle and skull insignia.The same vendor had several German made SS visors(NCO and 1 officer)with Flemmish cap insigina. I had thought that some were I read that german made caps did not have different crountries made insignia on the caps. Is that right? or was this a convient vender switch. Paul

Sounds like a lot of hooey to me. The chance that a vendor at a show in MN (or anywhere) had more than one set of Flemish SS cap insignia, especially intact on caps, is zero.

Comment

Switch

Originally posted by Paul R. View Post
      I was at a recent show. When I came across a Flemmish SS visor with a typical eagle and skull insignia.The same vendor had several German made SS visors(NCO and 1 officer)with Flemmish cap insigina. I had thought that some were I read that german made caps did not have different crountries made insignia on the caps. Is that right? or was this a convient vender switch. Paul
      What possible benefit would the vendor find in switching the insignia? Your question is difficult to understand???
      Peter

Comment

Peter, Let me re phrase my question. My question is how common was it to have german produced visors with Flemmish made skull and eagles. I have never noticed a german visor with non german medal insignia. Thanks Paul

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
        X