RAD EM cap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RAD EM cap

I purchased this RAD EM cap, from a dealer out west,around twelve years ago.Please let me know what you all think of this one.Thanks,Kirk
    Attached Files

Rad Em Cap

pics
    Attached Files

Comment

RAD EM cap

pics
      Attached Files

Comment

A nice looker

Comment

GREAT Robin Hood hat...been looking for one for a while! Congrats!

Comment

Good one--nice to see someone else appreciates state/civil/political headgear....
            NEC SOLI CEDIT

Comment

yes really nice. by the way: please name the dealers you got your recently posted insignia, hats, etc. from? are any still in business? any problems or only satisfaction from the dealers?
              also: have you had all your items "in cold storage" these past 10-12 years and only now going back in after a hiatus to check the market? if so, that's a good move really from the investment point of view... of course not everyone has your patience!
              anyway seems like you;ve got a lot of nice material in your "time capsule..."

Comment

Rad EM cap

I purchased militaria in the 1980's90's as investments.They have done quite well.Better than my stocks in most cases.I am just looking the items over lately to see what is what.I purchased much of my better stuff from Tom Johnson and Bob Hritz.Thanks for looking,Kirk

Comment

thanks again for sharing the fine pix kirk. you made some excellent and savvy buys - and aren't the only one who's piped up about militaria vs. stocks!

only, just remember the trade moves both ways as with all collectibles: A-2 jackets didn't exactly "go down in flames" but have taken a serious hit in the past couple of years after the fever died down.

ditto for non-militaria - victorian furniture is way up just now, and the changes in japanese porcelain from one time to the next can be dizzying. anyway, good hunting - may the gods of foresight be with us all!

Comment

RAD EM cap

Thanks for looking at my rare cap

Comment

RAD EM cap

any ideas of the value of this rare cap?Thanks in advance,Kirk

Comment

between 400 and 550 dollars

Comment

RAD EM cap

Thanks for the information.Have a nice evening,Kirk

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                          X