X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here try and le't me know , the other tip is good too
    Attached Files

Comment

And Koguryo7 , if for any reason my tip to break your visor cap dosen't work then try this
      Attached Files
      Last edited by jarkis88; 03-23-2008, 01:55 AM.

Comment

hahaha, jarkis, you are too funny I guess then I will really BREAK the cap, into pieces!

Comment

I like the hammer idea, but if that doesn't work, use a pair of these in an up and down movement on the spot.
          Attached Files

Comment

As we (today's Luftwaffe officers) still break our visors and they are made a lot like those back in WWII, let me tell You that I first removed the rod on mine and bend the front portion until it starts looking right ...

Comment

This is how you do it. Take off all the insignia, chords etc. Boil up a saucepan full of water and hold the cap over the steam. Mould the cap to shape you want. Repeat until your happy then just let it dry, or place it in the oven on the lowest heat for a while.
              I wouldn't recommend this witha real cap though unless you really know what your doing!

Comment

Wow, Ben, does that actually work?? Sounds like baking a cap!

Comment

I don't like the oven part , that is why I le't the cap dry for 24 HRS or more , but benVK is right that way works too

Comment

First I thought you wantet to break the vuklanfibre visor. But you talk of the top piping with the stiffener in it, right?

Comment

Originally posted by jarkis88 View Post
                      I don't like the oven part , that is why I le't the cap dry for 24 HRS or more , but benVK is right that way works too
                      Ok well just don't tell Jacques that his pz grenadier pekuro went in my oven for half an hour will you!?

Comment

I would , your secret is safe with me

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                        X