X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

vvvv
    Attached Files

Comment

How can you be bored with all these treasures around you?

Great stuff Jacques, thanks for sharing it with us!

Cheers

Jan
      'Arzt und Soldat'

Comment

If I even pulled my stuff out to photograph my wife would yell "Get that Nazi stuff back in your war room and lock the door!".

Comment

My wife actually likes the stuff, however lately she has commented that everything looks the same, except the ss stuff. My kids are worrying me, they have already decided who gets what when I peg. Both Danielle, 10 old girl and the five year old boy wants the SS stuff. Jacques

Originally posted by NTZ View Post
          If I even pulled my stuff out to photograph my wife would yell "Get that Nazi stuff back in your war room and lock the door!".

Comment

Originally posted by jacquesf View Post
            My wife actually likes the stuff, however lately she has commented that everything looks the same, except the ss stuff. My kids are worrying me, they have already decided who gets what when I peg. Both Danielle, 10 old girl and the five year old boy wants the SS stuff. Jacques
            Jaques,
            Kids, they're great aren't they! My two have all my stuff divided into two neat piles. The trouble begins with my SS m36 chain dagger, they both want that one!! Smart little ankle bitters they are! I tell them I'm not going anywhere for quite some time. That quiets them down for a period of time but the subject always seems to pop back up.

Sepp

Comment

All play and no work make jacquesf a ...Lucky boy!! Had to get a little pun fun on the "all work and no play make jack a dull boy" pun..Thanks for the nice shots of some of your goodies..Your enthusiasm and ability to reach out to increase your knowledge base rather than just blindly buying more stuff have served you well..And your display techiques are second to none.. Best Regards Billbert

Comment

Originally posted by NTZ View Post

That's hilarious! My wife says exactly the same thing, to the exact word you typed. She started calling it the War Room before I did. Nazi STUFF is how all my items are referred. Toooo funny!
                My two boys are young, but I'm sure they'll be having it out over the Honor Goblet grouping I have.
                J.D.

Comment

At least your stuff is referred to as STUFF. Mine is referred to as JUNK. I keep telling my wife not to give it to Goodwill if somthing happens to me.

Comment

A friends wife termed a classic I believe.. LITTLE PIECES OF KRUD..Billbert
                    Although when they were dating see allowed him to fill her ENTIRE 2nd bedroom floor with a newly bought helmet collection..MY god what theyd bring today to resale...........

Comment

Billbert good hearing from you again, I was going to attend the SOS again, but am afraid of flying with Delta. With the attitudes of some wifes towards the stuff, it is always a concern about what is going to happen with it when we are dead. Imagine the new boyfriend and her working through your stuff, raving about the honeymoon in Hawaii, the new car. . Jacques

Comment

Just leave it all to me in your will - problem solved!

Comment

Will I or won't I, is that not what Shakespeare said. Ben and it is $$$'s.

Originally posted by BenVK View Post
                          Just leave it all to me in your will - problem solved!

Comment

He also said,

"Tired with all these, for restful death I cry, must send these to Ben before I die"

Comment

I think the wife unit has the more exciting (dangerous) hobby in your case..Billbert

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X