KM cap eagles?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KM cap eagles?

Sorry, but I wasn't sure where else to post this question. In a box of vet items I bought this summer were these two eagles. They are small measuring about 5 cms/ 2 inches across with pins. Are they KM eagles?
    Attached Files

rear shot
    Happy New year to all of you!
    Attached Files

Comment

Yes, they are 100% for shure KM cap eagles. They are for the KM administrative white top offcier visor cap.

Happy new year,
      steiner99

Comment

They are 100% original KM NCO´s and Officers eagles for the white top cap.

I don´t agree they are for administrative officer, it looks like both eagles have gold wash on them, even if worn away. They should then be for regular KM Officers white top Visorcaps.

Lasse

Comment

They were both gold at one time, one has a better finish than the other. Thanks for your help guys!

Comment

I would say they are for the enlisted mans' 'Donald Duck' style cap with the talley.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Dalton View Post
              I would say they are for the enlisted mans' 'Donald Duck' style cap with the talley.
              You are right, by the size they are for sailor cap and not for officer visorcap.
              Collector of Kriegsmarine and Küstenartillerie items

Regards
              Eduardo

Collecting Kriegsmarine !!!: http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=725610

sigpic "Deutsche Kriegsmarine"

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
              X