Keith Beaumont MINT EREL INFANTRY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keith Beaumont MINT EREL INFANTRY

For Stonemint and all, the Mint Erel Infantry TRIPLE marked visor. Many thanks to Keith Beaumont.... This is my all time top cap... It therefore deserves its own thread instead of being attached to the other.

pic 1
    Attached Files
    Last edited by sturmbannfuhrer; 09-28-2007, 11:50 PM.

pic 2
    Attached Files

Comment

pic 3
      Attached Files

Comment

pic 4

The shine on the interior is a piece of protective clear sheet that is covering the label and tissue paper from being damaged and touched with my sweaty fingers..
        Attached Files
        Last edited by sturmbannfuhrer; 09-29-2007, 01:30 AM.

Comment

It came with this period box.

pic 5
          Attached Files

Comment

pic 6
            Attached Files

Comment

I have seen a few triple Erel's in my time, this is by far the best. £1150.00 two years ago was a cause of many a raised eyebrow, now what price????

This is the bench mark for triples, with a nice tight mid war production feel and all the goodies you like to see on an Extra klasse.

Comment

Stunning

Comment

I bought the set on ebay.de when I was living in Luxembourg, in about 2002. I think I paid EUR500. Keith sold it for me when I moved back to the US in 2005 - I guess that buyer ran in to some money problems and had Keith sell it again.... I know that if it were still in my hands, I wouldn't let go!

Did the lid get broken off between when this photo was taken, and you bought it? The box, by the way, is described in Wilkins' book as being an optional item you could purchase from Erel.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Nice!!!!

Comment

vey nice

Comment

beautiful cap

Comment

Wow is that baby something. Can we see a pic of that other marking on the sweatband? I have not seen that before. Boy that baby is beyond mint.

Comment

Originally posted by Lignemaginot View Post
                            I bought the set on ebay.de when I was living in Luxembourg, in about 2002. I think I paid EUR500. Keith sold it for me when I moved back to the US in 2005 - I guess that buyer ran in to some money problems and had Keith sell it again.... I know that if it were still in my hands, I wouldn't let go!

Did the lid get broken off between when this photo was taken, and you bought it? The box, by the way, is described in Wilkins' book as being an optional item you could purchase from Erel.
                            Hi Clive, the lid is still attached, I should really have done a pic of it in the box as you did. This cap is my finest.

Comment

Here are the other photos that I have.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X